- 10 Chicken wing pieces separated from the joints makes 20 Chicken pieces
- 3/4 cup of Coke
- 1/4 cups Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- First you will need mix all your ingredients to make your delicious sauce. Whisk this well.
- Put the 20 chicken pieces in a pan on high heat along with the sauce. Stir to ensure you coat all wings or legs well. Bring it to a boil on high heat and lower heat to medium heat. Cook for around 40 minutes on medium heat or until the chicken is cooked all the way through and the sauce appears thicker.
- At 40 minutes the sauce should be sticky and clinging to the Chicken. Most of the liquid should have boiled down and reduced. This is what you want to see.
- If for any reason at around the 40 minute mark the sauce is having a hard time of thickening, simply raise the temperature and eventually the sauce will thicken up and reduce. Stir the sauce over the chicken one last time before serving onto plate to coat all the chicken perfectly.
If the sauce while cooking begins to thin and reduce too much, simply add more Coke to the pan and allow this to combine and reduce with your currently cooking sauce by mixing it in. Ensure you continue to mix the sauce and coat the chicken while cooking to infuse the sauce flavour into the wings.