- 2 (5- to 6-ounce) cans tuna (drained and flaked)
- 2 large eggs (hard-cooked, chopped)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed (dried)
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For serving: sandwich bread or lettuce
Gather the ingredients.
Combine the tuna, chopped eggs, 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, red onion, dill relish, and dill weed. Add more mayonnaise if needed and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve this tuna salad in sandwiches or serve on lettuce leaves for a fabulous lunch.