3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
3 1/2 lb boneless pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-inch pieces
3/4 cup Progresso™ chicken or vegetable stock or Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup barbeque sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 cups coleslaw mix
10 burger buns
1. In small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons brown sugar, the chili powder, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper. Rub mixture all over pork. Place in 4 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker.
2. Pour stock and 1/4 cup of the vinegar over pork. Cover and cook on High heat setting 4 hours.
3. In medium bowl, beat mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in coleslaw mix. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 4 hours.
4. Remove pork to cutting board, and shred using 2 forks. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Discard remaining cooking liquid. In medium bowl, mix reserved cooking liquid with barbecue sauce and remaining 1/4 cup vinegar; return to slow cooker with shredded pork. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 20 minutes or until warmed.
5. Using slotted spoon, spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture on bottom half of each bun. Top each with about 1/4 cup coleslaw. Cover with top halves of buns. Pork mixture can be kept warm on Low heat setting up to 2 hours; stir occasionally