SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPEPREP TIME:10 MINSCOOK TIME:4 HRSTOTAL TIME:4 HRS 10 MINS COURSE: MAIN COURSECUISINE: MEXICAN, TEX-MEXKEYWORD: CHICKEN, CROCK POT FAJITAS, CROCKPOT FAJITAS, FAJITAS, SLOW COOKER
Tender chicken and juicy peppers cooked up effortlessly in the slow cooker
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- Place sliced chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Pour the fajita seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Slice up the bell peppers and onions and place on top of the chicken and seasoning.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings!