- 4boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
- 1 Tbspsoy sauce
- 3 Tbsppeanut oil
- 1green bell pepper, sliced
- 4mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 lbsnow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 ccashews
- 1/4 tspground ginger
- 1/4 tspcayenne pepper
- SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 6 Tbspsoy sauce
- 3 Tbspwhite wine
- 1/2 Tbspcider vinegar
- 3 Tbspbrown sugar
- 1 Tbspcornstarch
- 1 Tbspoil
How to Make Best Ever Chinese Chicken
- In a large bowl combine chicken with cornstarch and soy sauce, stir well and let sit at least 5 minutes.
- Clean, cut and prepare all ingredients ahead of time, including sauce mixture.
- In a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat, heat oil, add chicken and quickly stir-fry until done, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add sliced green pepper and mushrooms to pan and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add pea pods and nuts, stir fry 2 more minutes and add ginger and cayenne.
- Return chicken to pan with vegetables, add sauce and stir.
- Cover skillet and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Serve over boiled white rice.
Don’t forget to Pin this so it will be SAVED to your timeline!